Ashen Plains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undercity...

Go down

Undercity... Empty Undercity...

Post  isaacwelch Fri 22 Aug 2008, 11:58 am

It seems the entrance to the under city has an interesting little quirk.. or more of something foreboding.

In an attempt to bypass the entrance by not using a Mage of low Supernal connection I attempted to dampen that sense of me using my abilities in the Prime Arcana. This worked but after doing so I found myself in a mind scape with a faceless individual that asked my what I would give it to get in. I offered it Mana at first but after looking at it I noticed it was similar to a form of spirit in my books. It was a goetic form. I am unsure if this form is an extension of my daemon, or if there is an actual goetic guardian to this place.. but I would guess Greed, Lust, and Envy.. may be its Influences.

To say there is something dark about this place is an understatement. Something must be done and soon before this place gains more power.. it is acting more like a Territorialis now. It bothers me this city may be a spirit of its own.

From,

Rown-Skuld
isaacwelch
isaacwelch

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum