Ashen Plains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Praxis of Omaha

Go down

the Praxis of Omaha Empty the Praxis of Omaha

Post  MissLeAnne Sun 28 Sep 2008, 9:14 pm

Last night, there was to be a gathering and funeral. This event was called by Prince Margret Mattox, Miss Mattox did not show up for the gathering. Instead a group of kindred in the employ of Miss Mattox surrounded the building and attacked several of the members of this city. these Kindred were members of the China Doll's family...they were her Childer and Grand Childer. once these were dealt with and the interrogations conducted, a council representing every covenant was convened. This council decided the reign of Prince Mattox was over. It was decided that the city no longer supported her and could not trust a prince who would take out contracts on some of the most respected members of this city and her own court.

After much discussion, the council also decided to ask another to step into praxis for the good of this city and to regain the stability we have lost in recent months. They looked for someone who would be willing to listen to all members of this city and make sure that everyone had a voice. The person they asked was me.

Last night I claimed the Praxis of Omaha with the support of all in attendance at the gathering. The City has spoken and has withdrawn it support from Prince Mattox. With that being said, I know formally challenge Prince Mattox for Praxis and call for her to be at a formal gathering this Saturday night to stand before the city and face what she has done and defend herself and her praxis.

Sincerly,
Bishop Constance Angelina Maria St. James Bertuchi Rains, Prince of Omaha by request of the people.
MissLeAnne
MissLeAnne

Number of posts : 6
Name : LeAnne Palmer
Cam # : US2002023196
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum