Ashen Plains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clarification of Standing

Go down

Clarification of Standing Empty Clarification of Standing

Post  Luke Peterson Mon 11 Aug 2008, 4:11 pm

When I served beneath Dame NicQuinn the hierarchy was straight-forward and her court was rather small.

Dame NicQuinn was the Prince. Dame Mattox her Seneshal. Myself as her harpy. Adler as her Keeper of Elysium. No other Kindred were paid lip service. Perhaps this is one of the reasons that her praxis fell to disfavor. I can only guess. What is known is that the city has changed hands by an overwhelming majority. The admiration of the city is clearly no longer Dame NicQuinn's, but do not believe that this means she can be treated as a leper. She has done many things to deserve to be respected in the city and failure to acknowledge those deeds will be a grave mistake for any who speak down to her.

Dame Mattox is now the Prince. She is not currently being challenged. As the Prince she is the most admired Kindred in the city. She holds the position most coveted and holds several advantages for it. It is at the whim of the Prince that Kindred are acknowledged to hunt within the city and any illusion of ownership or claim to people or places within Omaha and its surrounding suburbs are at her grace.

Several kindred have been appointed positions by our Prince. She has chosen a Primogen council, comprised of members from each covenant with a substantial presence. Her Primogen are valued not only by the Prince, but by the city as means to broach delicate covenant matters. Her Primogen are as follows: Yuri of the Ordo Dracul, Chhaya of the Circle of the Crone, and Angelina of the Lancea Sanctum.

Her Seneshal, Sariel Saint James, is a recognized member of the domain whose rise to power has caused confusion. Despite any personal grievances some might have with the man, as long as he serves as Seneshal he will be respected.

The Herald of the Prince is Stefan, of the Ordo Dracul. I have very little to comment on the man, as he seems to avoid me like the plague. As a result I often find it necessary to reiterate things he might already be announcing. He has been recognized in the city and holds a minor title.

Think what you will of the political changes that are being made, but know that you have a voice. If you do not believe that this moves us forward, by all means let it be known. However, do so with the respect necessary for the city's hierarchy. If you cannot do that, come to me with your complaints or suggestions. I can guarantee that the city will value your words even if I have to speak them.

Brother William is one of the two Kindred who hold no city position, but who are to be recognized for their deeds. With the current suspicion of Mekhet infiltration he is the only member of that clan who has proven loyal to the city and not the nefarious agenda.

The other Kindred is Adler who refused to remain Keeper of Elysium. However, the Prince is not sore from his decision. He remains a valued member of the city.

The list of acknowledged kindred without positions includes:
Brother Arturo, John Walters, Jonathan, Gabriella, Jason Marx, Waffle, Azkadelia, Iriana, Amira, Eve, Evaness

If you feel you should be part of this list, please contact Seneshal Sariel Saint James.

Also, there is the matter of the exiled kindred - Jason Whilmore of the Ordo Dracul, whose actions in the previous month have caused paranoia and dissention within the city.

~ Hugs & Kisses ~
Kelly Wax
Harpy of Omaha

City Status#
Acknowledged1
Recognized2
Valued3
Respected4
Admired5

Last edited by Luke Peterson on Tue 12 Aug 2008, 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Further Clarification)
Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

Number of posts : 4
Name : Luke Peterson
Cam # : US2006047649
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum